If there is one favorite holiday that makes my day, it is always this day: Thanks Giving. Although many writers are enjoying themselves with family, friends, and football (guys), we often do not realize that the whole purpose of this day is to bring Thanks to the Lord. With this post I want to mention several things that I am grateful for:
- I am grateful for all the times I have been in an out of a job throughout the past twelve months. Even though most of the time I was not able to maintain these jobs for a variety of reasons, these instances has forced me into rethinking the course of my personal behavior.
- I am grateful for all the times I have been wronged by friends and family members; were these not to have happened, I realize that I could not learn how to love people or cling onto God in perilous times.
- I am grateful for all the times writers have ‘aired out’ the dirty laundry on kindle boards. Even though this probably falls into the category of gossip, I think I have learned to find other venues of getting my name out there and how significant my words carry.
- I have managed to attain close to 20 subscribers on this blog.
- I sold close to thirty books.
- I made new friends on Face Book and Smash Words.
- I lost about 30 pounds.
- I am finally able to commit to blog posting for over seven months with 76 posts, and 3,600 views!